- The most commonly stated reason for visiting the Russian River, California is because it's beautiful and a great place to relax.
Choose a place to stay
- There are wine, food, theatrical and music events year round in Sonoma Country.
3. Wine Tasting
- If a grape can grow anywhere in the world it can grow well in Sonoma Country. One of the world's great wine rivers.
Wine & Wineries
- Be inspired by the grandness of nature. A convenient trip from the bay area and Sacramento.
Camping & RVs
5. Canoeing & Kayaking
- Canoe and kayak down California's premier leisure river.
Canoeing & Kayaking
6. Sonoma Coast
- Pacific frontier, the edge of the continent. Site-seeing, dining, adventure.
Visit Sonoma Coast
7. Armstrong Redwoods
- Ancient and towering trees. Great for a stroll, picnic or to escape the summer heat.
8. Lake Sonoma
- 2,700-acre lake with 50 miles of shoreline. Boating, camping, fishing, biking, hunting.
9. Spa Treatments
- Sonoma Country is the United states premier wine and spa destination.
View Spa Centers
10. Family Activities
- Outdoor exploration, fish hatchery, california carnivores, air museum, and more.
For the Kids